Aqua VILLA - this 2 bedrooms
OPTIONAL HEATED POOL
Pafos Elite Beach-front Villas - 10 designer Villas, all with private pools and sea view. All these Villas are finished to Deluxe Standard with Italian fixtures and fittings.
We can offer a choice of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Villas.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Pool Heating: Yes
- Double Bed : 1
- Twin bed : 2
- Bathroom : 2
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Towels: Pool
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Coffee maker
- Fridge Freezer
- Balcony: uncovered
- Balcony: covered
- Security Key Box
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Heating : EUR 75 per day
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
Pafos Elite Villas at the exclusive Paradise Cove is a small development of 10 luxury sea view villas in a quiet and peaceful seafront location. We have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas which can accommodate 2 adults up to 6 adults and 2 children under 12 years. These villas are all finished to the very highest standards and quality. The interiors are fitted out with modern designer Italian furniture. All are equipped with Wi-fi, Satellite international TV, Security alarms and cameras, air conditioning and heating for those cosy winter nights.
The beach is just 50 metres away, and all 10 villas have a direct sea view with glorious sunset views in the evening across the bay. There is an exclusive beachfront bar as well as private sunbeds. All villas have their own private swimming pools, and 5 villas have the option of heated pools for those cooler winter days.
Paphos Harbour is just a short walk along the beautiful coastal path, past the Lighthouse and World Heritage Archaeological site. The popular Tomb of the Kings historical site and many bars, Cafes, and the brand new Kings Mall complex is also just a few minutes away.
This is truly a Paradise Cove location for all year round private and exclusive holiday.
One double & one twin bedroom, both with air condition
Two en-suite showers and an additional WC
Fridge/freezer, cooker, washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and ironing facilities
Private garden with barbecue area, covered verandah with assorted garden furniture-including sun loungers, private pool. Pool heating available during the winter months at an additional cost of € 75 per day.
Sitting and dining area with satellite TV (limited channels), CD player, DVD, fireplace, safe box.
Both of the bedrooms in this six-person villa face the sea, making the most of the glorious views. Catch the sun by your private pool and enjoy cocktails on the patio. There is plenty of space to unwind in this beautiful modern residence. You won’t feel crowded with the villa's clever layout, with its generously sized rooms, two en-suite bathrooms, and an additional WC. The striking triangular-shaped pool measures 7.50 m in length, and the width varies from 3.00 to 4.5 m.
This is one of the most attractive and least developed stretches of coastline in Paphos. Thanks to its proximity to the historically important Paphos mosaics, some of the best-preserved Roman remains in Europe. Paradise Cove’s spectacular location near this heritage site guarantees an unobstructed view of the coast as it has been for centuries. The antiquities site has many acres of land with indigenous plants and birds.
Yet amazingly, all of the amenities of Paphos are within easy reach of Paradise Cove Villas. It is an easy walk to a choice of great beaches, while a short stroll along a stunning new boardwalk brings visitors to the restaurants and shops of Paphos Harbour. The villas benefit from excellent transport links along the coast towards Coral Bay's sandy beaches and attractions such as the Paphos Bird Park.
Price & Reserve
|2022||01-04-2022||30-06-2022||€ 2 170|
|01-07-2022||31-08-2022||€ 2 590|
|01-09-2022||31-10-2022||€ 2 170|
|01-11-2022||31-12-2022||€ 1 645|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
What a wonderful holiday ! We stayed at Villa Aqua with Simila Cyprus Holiday Rentals this September and it was excellent. The Villa has lovely sunset views of the sea which is just 100 metres away. Simon and his team looked after us excellently , the vila is really beautiful , just as in the photos. The pool was great and lovely wooden garden furniture and sun loungers . Both bedrooms were really well equipped and 2 ensuites , so the kids had their own space. The coastal path is a lovely walk directly to the Castle and harbour tourist area. There are a nice selection of local tavernas and the Paphos Kings Mall is just 5 mins walk. All in all this is a lovely villa in the best possible location in Paphos. We walked around the other villas in this small designer complex and they all look just as nice as ours was. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!