TURQUOISE VILLA - this 2 bedrooms superior villa is an all-year favourite. The views from this villa are stunning. There are 2 floors, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, in fact, everything you need for a wonderful private holiday.
PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL & GARDEN
Pafos Elite Beach-front Villas - 10 designer Villas all with private pools and sea view. All these Villas are finished to Deluxe Standard with Italian fixtures and fittings.
We can offer a choice of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Villas.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 1
- Twin bed : 2
- Bathroom : 2
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Fridge Freezer
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- No smoking
- No Pets
Pafos Elite Villas at the exclusive Paradise Cove is a small development of 10 luxury sea view villas in a quiet and peaceful seafront location. We have 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas which can accommodate 2 adults up to 6 adults and 2 children under 12 years. These villas are all finished to the very highest standards and quality. The interiors are fitted out with modern designer Italian furniture, and all are equipped with Wifi, Satellite international TV, Security alarms and cameras, air conditioning and heating for those cosy winter nights.
The beach is just 50 metres away, and all 10 villas have a direct sea view with glorious sunset views in the evening across the bay. There is an exclusive beachfront bar as well as private sunbeds. All villas have their own private swimming pools, and 5 villas have the option of heated pools for those cooler winter days.
Paphos Harbour is just a short walk along the beautiful coastal path, past the Lighthouse and World Heritage Archaeological site. The popular Tomb of the Kings historical site and also many bars, Cafes and the brand new Kings Mall complex is also just a few minutes away.
This is truly a Paradise Cove location for all year round private and exclusive holiday.
One double & one twin bedroom, both with air condition
Two ensuite showers and an additional WC
Fridge/freezer, cooker, washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and ironing facilities
Private garden with barbecue area, covered verandah with assorted garden furniture-including sun loungers, private pool
Sitting and dining area with satellite TV (limited channels), CD player, DVD, fireplace, safe box.
This villa has two bedrooms and sleeps six. There is plenty of space to sunbathe by the private pool on the terrace. Enjoy sundowners on the upstairs terrace with stunning views out to sea.
There are two en-suite bathrooms and one WC. The 7.00m by 3.50m swimming pool is just perfect for a dip in the summer heat. You can relax on your secluded terrace or the deck in the pool area.
This is one of the most attractive and least developed stretches of coastline in Paphos, thanks to its proximity to the historically important Paphos mosaics, some of the best-preserved Roman remains in Europe. Paradise Cove’s spectacular location near to this heritage site guarantees an unobstructed view of the coast as it has been for centuries. The antiquities site has many acres of land with indigenous plants and birds.
Yet amazingly, all of the amenities of Paphos are within easy reach of Paradise Cove Villas. It is an easy walk to a choice of great beaches, while a short stroll along stunning new boardwalk brings visitors to the restaurants and shops of Paphos Harbour. The villas benefit from excellent transport links along the coast towards the sandy beaches of Coral Bay and attractions such as the Paphos Bird Park.
Price & Reserve
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
An excellent villa furnished to a high standard and good service from the owners to sort out any additional requirements. Good location with easy access to the local beach and also to the local bars and shops. Really enjoyed it and would definitely return.
A wonderful location and well-equipped villa, near enough to walk to restaurants and bars, the close proximity of the coastal path to the harbor is a bonus on a stunning sunset evening. The staff of Simila is very helpful and professional. It was a fantastic holiday for our family. Thank you, guys!