Villa Mazeri is a lovely Villa with 5 bedrooms located in the middle of a large flower garden in a quiet location. A large 13x7 metre swimming pool, bar and original BBQ by the pool nice complement impression of the villa. The villa is light and airy in Spanish-style, with the perfectly matched the style of furniture. 4 bedrooms inside the villa and a separate twin-bedded annexe with ensuite shower. The villa is ideally located in the Cape Cape Greco between the famous resorts of Protaras and Ayia Napa and in one of the most beautiful places in Cyprus. The nearest beach is Konnos beach a few minutes walk. Konnos Beach one of the most beautiful beaches in this exclusive area. The beach has cute little yellow sun loungers shaped like boats. The villa is suitable for a large family or group of friends. The villa will feel comfortable 10 people. Hen/Stag party groups are not accepted. This is a lovely villa, and the owner is protective of her villa, so we need to have only good clients who will treat this villa in the manner that it should be.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 4
- Twin bed : 2
- Bathroom : 4
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Fridge Freezer
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning : 5 Euro per day for each
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
Large swimming pool 13 x 7 m;
- 5 Bedrooms - 4 in the house & separate twin bed ensuite annexe;
- Bathrooms - 4 and a guest toilet;
- Guesthouse in the garden with twin beds and ensuite;
- Baby Cot available on request;
- Open plan living and dining area with a large corner sofa;
- Panoramic sliding French doors that open onto a terrace and pool;
- Real wood-burning fireplace;
- Designer Kitchen with breakfast bar;
- A large dining table and chairs;
- Fridge freezer;
- Electric hob and oven;
- Microwave oven;
- Electric kettle;
- Washing machine;
- Two TV, DVD, SAT;
- Air conditioning in every room, working on cooling and heating (extra charge 5 EURO/day for each);
- Ceiling fans;
- Garden furniture around the pool, table and chairs;
- Bar and kitchenette near the pool, BBQ;
- Deck chairs and a hammock;
- WiFi Internet;
- Landscaped garden with landscape design;
- Parking for 4 cars;
- High-quality Bedding and towels;
- Cleaning once a week. Additional cleaning service on request, for an additional fee.
- Damage Deposit - 500 euros payable on arrival
- (owner does not accept group Guests under the age of 24 years)
There are many activities close by including; horse riding, tennis, fishing, rock climbing. Ayia Napa and Protaras with a lot of taverns, restaurants and nightclubs. In Ayia Napa and Protaras plenty of entertainment for both young and older, both for singles and families with children. Water sports in the area of Cyprus is trendy and diverse - surfing, scuba diving, water skiing, speed boats, canoeing and more. In Ayia Napa has a very nice water park "Waterworld". The beaches are spotless with fine golden sand, awarded the European award - Blue Flag.
Price & Reserve
|2021||01-11-2021||31-12-2021||€ 1 470|
|2022||01-01-2022||31-03-2022||€ 1 470|
|01-04-2022||30-04-2022||€ 2 443|
|01-05-2022||31-05-2022||€ 2 506|
|01-06-2022||30-06-2022||€ 2 730|
|01-07-2022||31-07-2022||€ 3 115|
|01-08-2022||31-08-2022||€ 3 360|
|01-09-2022||30-09-2022||€ 2 730|
|01-10-2022||31-10-2022||€ 2 380|
|01-11-2022||31-12-2022||€ 1 470|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay
depositto secure Flights etc;
- Prices in € euros;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and
20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee ) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of
rentalbalance is required at least 8 weeks prior to startof the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then fullamount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of €45 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of € 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit Cards & Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payments accepted by Bank Transfer.
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Thank you Simon for an excellent holiday. The villa was just what we wanted. Very large and spacious for the whole group. Excellent location and great for exploring the area. The villa has everything we needed and we highly recommend both Simila and this lovely villa. The Cars you supplied at the airport for us were great and your service was excellent. A truly great holiday thank you.
We were a family of 10 staying in this villa at the end of August 2017. The villa was perfect. It was lovely and spacious with plenty of seating, shaded areas, sun loungers, and garden. Inside the rooms were lovely and clean and the master bedroom with en suite was huge. The "granny annex" outside served it's purpose, but there was a washing machine in the bedroom which took up space and wasn't very attractive! We did have a slight problem with the swimming pool as three of our guests cut themselves on the tiles of the steps (one resulting in stitches and no more swimming!). The villa itself is in a quiet area. It is within walking distance of a nearby hotel, mini-market, a couple of restaurants and the beach but we would recommend a taxi to the centre of Protaras where there are hundreds of bars, shops and restaurants to choose from. The villa recommended a local taxi driver called Phillip and he was excellent. All in all we had a fantastic holiday and would highly recommend this villa (and Simila as a company as they were very efficient).
The Villa is very big and beautifully presented, well looked after and very clean. The rooms are comfortable and the outdoor space is exceptional, perfect for those lazy days/evenings by the excellent pool and the barbecue facilities are just an added bonus ! If you fancy dining out, there are a number of restaurants to choose from just 5-10 minute away from the Villa, all reasonably priced. The beach is just a couple of minutes away from the Villa, but its better to drive as the walk back up the hill is tiring in the summer heat. The area around Cape Greco is wonderful and you can enjoy a walk along the coastline, its just perfect. Car and Dune Buggy hire is available locally if you fancy exploring the region. The Villa is a fantastic place to stay with or without children and friends and we will certainly be returning next year for our family holiday. Thank you to Simila Cyprus for an excellent holiday.
Having spent 2 weeks in this villa, We cannot recommend it high enough ! The villa is in an excellent location, offering peace and tranquility without being to far away from the main resort of Protaras or Ayia Napia. The description is excellent with the wonderful Konnos Bay Beach with lots of Watersports for all our family to enjoy is only 3 minutes by car. The villa is well equipped with everything that your own home offers, with the attention to detail clearly visible on first entering. It is a large villa and as we were a family group of 8 people it was good for us all to have our own space. Lidl is only a very short drive away and offers everything you would need at low cost. (this from a Sainsbury's fan) including freshly baked on the premises, bread and crossiants. Protaras has a good selection of shops , bars and Tavernas which are ideal after a hard day relaxing in the sunshine ! We loved having family BBQ’s at the villa in the evenings and afternoons by the pool. We really cannot express in words, what a great 2 weeks we had at this location and how great the owners, villa and Simila Team are. We would be more than happy to re-visit and if you are in doubt about choosing a villa, take it from us that you would be hard pressed to find such a clean and well equipped villa ! Many thanks to Simon and his team for their excellent customer service and allowing us the pleasure of staying at this excellent villa.