A small complex of exclusive villas located on the Mediterranean coast in one of the most picturesque locations in Cyprus - the resort town of Polis/Argaka.
This is an Exclusive Gated Community with 24-hour security, which is located in a secluded area between the large citrus grove and forest. The beautiful sea, a cloudless sky, mountains and gardens covered with unusual shrubs, a flowering abundance of exotic plants and trees, as well as magnificent Deluxe Villas. All residents have exclusive access to a small private sandy beach, which is equipped with parasols and sun loungers. In August Turtles arrive on this beach and lay their eggs. If you're lucky, you can observe this wonderful miracle of nature - as the baby Turtles hatch from under the sand and make their way into the sea. The Government protects the beach as this is one of the few beaches in Cyprus where this happens.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: No
- Double Bed : 3
- Bathroom : 2
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Towels: Pool
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Coffee maker
- Fridge Freezer
- Balcony: uncovered
- Balcony: covered
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Central Heating
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
- Off-Road Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
All these Elite Villas are constructed of high-quality modern materials, with natural stone, wood and marble. Each villa is situated on a spacious plot with a manicured garden with landscape design. Each villa is fully equipped and furnished, with private pools, "Jacuzzi" heated, some villas are also equipped with a sauna.
The villas are designed for a family or a romantic holiday away from the hustle of the big city. Here you can relax and reconnect with nature, enjoy the warm sea with crystal clear water, picturesque sunsets and mountains.
This Deluxe Complex is a 30-minute drive from Paphos, 2 min. From Polis and 10 minutes from Lachi. A short drive along the coast to the west is the most picturesque, unspoiled Akamas peninsula, protected by the National Park and the famous Baths of Aphrodite.
The luxury villa has a beautiful design and views of the sea and the magnificently manicured garden with landscape design. The villa is equipped with high-quality furniture and appliances, marble floors and bathrooms and has everything needed for a memorable vacation.
- Great for families with children of all ages;
- Bedrooms: 3 (all bedrooms with large double beds);
- Bathrooms: 2 (large family bathrooms, one with a spa bath);
- Private beach with sun loungers and parasols;
- Pool size 5 x 10 m with Roman steps;
- FREE - Poolside Jacuzzi for 6 people with heating (included in price);
- FREE - Air conditioning / warm air (included in price);
- Central Heating in winter - Gas Central Heating with Radiators throughout the villa (extra £20 per day);
- A rooftop terrace for relaxation and sunbathing;
- Balconies and a shady terrace with stone arches and comfortable wicker furniture;
- Open plan dining room with stylish quality furniture;
- The cosy living room with leather furniture colour "Ivory", a coffee table, a large plasma TV, a fireplace, mirrors and paintings;
- Italian kitchen with granite work surface;
- Electric Hob and oven;
- Large fridge with freezer;
- Electric kettle;
- All the necessary utensils and cookware;
- Hair Dryer;
- Gas BBQ (included in price);
- Plasma TV with a diagonal of 50 "with satellite channels;
- DVD, CD;
- WiFi (included in price);
- Cot and highchair by prior request - (included in price);
- Games Room with;
- Pool table;
- Table tennis;
- Table for table hockey;
- Foosball Tables;
- Private parking and underground garage.
Price & Reserve
|2022||01-05-2022||31-05-2022||£ 1 200|
|01-06-2022||30-06-2022||£ 1 450|
|01-07-2022||31-08-2022||£ 2 000|
|01-09-2022||31-10-2022||£ 1 750|
|01-11-2022||31-12-2022||£ 1 000|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay a deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of the rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of £40 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of £ 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit & Credit Cards, Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payment accepted by Bank Transfer ;
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;
Fabulous Holiday ! Simon was excellent, answering my MANY queries. Villa was great and we hired a car through Simila Car Hire as well, where Simon met us at the airport and everything sorted quickly and efficiently. Everything to do with the villa was done smoothly. We saw Turtles, Dolphins and had a wonderful time on the beach. Would definitely book through you again!!
We have just returned home from spending a wonderful 10 days over Christmas at this beautiful villa, everything you could want , it’s a real home from home, with the advantage of super weather. It was 20C and glorious sunshine on Christmas Day. Spotless surroundings , modern equipment, close to all amenities and still a haven of peace and quiet , a 2 minute stroll to the beach to watch the beautiful sunsets. We didn’t swim in the pool , but we did have lots of fun in the Hot Tub. Our children did go into the pool , but kids never seem to feel the cold. I have already been recommending my friends to stay here and we can't wait to go back again. Thank you for a lovely holiday .
We had a truly fantastic holiday and would HIGHLY recomend this villa and Simila Cyprus to everyone ! This is a brilliant location - the local beach is not far away so close enough to head back to the villa for lunch and drinks or just to cool off for an hour. We hired a car for 3 days to go to the Water Park (kids loved it!) but with the beach, big pool and BBQ were what we enjoyed most ! There are many super local restaurants and shops available if that's your thing. The villa itself was plenty big enough for our family and despite being so close to everything you need it was peaceful and very homely. It was very well equipped with nice, modern furniture, plenty of seating inside and out and I don't know if it was the comfy beds or sheer exhaustion at the end of our fun packed days , but we all slept really well. Ludmila and Simon were great to deal with and we are looking forward to our return visit next summer ! THANKS A BUNCH ! From the White Family :)
"Excellent" is the response to every question we have been asked on our return. We have returned from a week’s stay at this villa, and it felt like home. It is just as described, every word in the description is true, from making the initial enquiry, to our flight home it was so easy, and dealing with the owners was a pleasure, professional but very friendly. The pool is cleaned twice a week; everything is close by all within walking distance. Many nice places to eat but we made great use of the BBQ. Everyone we met we found to be pleasant and extremely helpful. The owners left us a nice welcome pack which was much appreciated as we arrived late in the evening. All in all a wonderful place to have a holiday and a wonderful place to stay, if you do stay here, you’re guaranteed to have an excellent time, and we can’t wait to return. Thanks a million Katherine and Michael
"Excellent holiday experience" The villa is an exceptional holiday destination. Well situated on the coast road between Polis and Argaka it is an easy to drive to lovely local bars and restaurants. The villa itself is very well presented, spotlessly clean in lovely grounds which overlooked an orange grove on one side and only a couple of minutes walk from the private beach. We loved the infinity pool (which was cleaned twice weekly) and has a good selection of chairs and sun beds. There is also an upper terrace which we used on some evenings. Its a lovely stylish villa in a fabulous location, we had a fabulous holiday and would recommend it highly.