This is one of the most popular 3 bedroom Family Villas for rent in Coral Bay, as our calendar shows, so we advise you book early.
Located just a couple of minutes walk from the wonderful soft golden sand beaches of Coral Bay and also many excellent tavernas, Irish bar, shops, supermarkets, Hotels, Medical Centre, bars, Quad and bike hire, Takeaway and all the facilities of this excellent tourist area of Coral Bay.
The main bus station at Coral Bay is also just 2 minutes walk away from the villa, the modern large coaches constantly shuttle back and forth to Paphos Harbour all day right up until late at night, so you can hop on when you like.
Tourist Attractions of Sea Caves, Paphos Zoo, Horse Riding, Golf Driving Range and the fabulous Akamas Nature Reserve are also just a short distance away.
Optional Heated Swimming Pool makes this excellent villa an ideal All Year Round Getaway Holiday Rent Villa.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Pool Heating: Yes
- Double Bed : 2
- Twin bed : 2
- Bathroom : 2
- Bedding & Duvets
- Towels: Bath & Hand
- Kitchen Equipment: Pots, Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups & Cutlery
- Fridge Freezer
- Balcony: covered
- TV Channels: British & European
- Private Pool
- Pool Heating : £ 35 per day
- Pool Sunbeds
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets
- 3 Bedrooms - The master has a Super King Size Bed, fitted wardrobes, en-suite bathroom & large balcony overlooking the pool where you can enjoy the early sunrise & the glorious Cyprus sunsets. The second guest bedroom to the front of Villa Hannah is furnished with 2 single beds & fitted wardrobes. The rear guest bedroom has a double bed & fitted wardrobes;
- All bedrooms have fly screens & fans;
- Large En-suite to the master bedroom;
- Family bathroom with full-size bath & shower;
- Downstairs w/c with hand basin;
- Fully equipped kitchen, which includes, microwave, Full-size hob, oven, toaster, fridge/freezer, kettle, washing machine, dishwasher crockery, water cooler & cutlery. We provide melamine dishes and drinkware for outdoor dining & stylish crockery and glassware for indoor dining. We also provide a high chair for our little guests;
- The open plan dining area overlooking the swimming pool is furnished to a high standard complete with a 6 seater dining table and highchair;
- The lounge is furnished & decorated to a high standard complete with 2 leather settees, coffee table, side table;
- 32" Plasma TV, DVD, & Smart TV System with all UK Programmes & over 50,000 movies;
- PlayStation 3, iPod Docking Station;
- Large balcony to Master Bedroom furnished with Italian Rattan Chairs & Bistro Table which provides pool view;
- Beautiful garden with Orange & Lime trees;
- South-facing swimming pool (which can be heated during the winter months - extra charge of £35.00 per night for pool heating - a minimum of 7 nights usage required);
- Plentiful sunbathing space with 6 sun-loungers;
- A much needed shaded terrace for outdoor dining which is furnished with Rattan furniture, 6 seater dining table & chairs also a retractable awning to cool down during the hot sunny months.
Coral Bay covers an area from the beaches up to the main coast road (Tombs of Kings Rd). The distance from the beaches to coast road is approx' one mile.
The main road through Coral Bay (Coral Bay Avenue) is initially lined with shops, banks, restaurants, supermarkets, bars and clubs and others.
Walking distance from Villa
- Corallia Beach & Beach bar/restaurant
- Corallia Beach Apartments & Hotel
- 5* Hotel (Coral Beach Hotel)
- Thalassa Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Bus stop/Terminal
- O'Solomons Irish Bar
- Tourist Supermarket
- Italian Restaurant
- Car Hire
- Taxi Hire
- Oasis Taverna
- Spice Inn. Indian & Chinese Restaurant
- Frog N Toad Pub
- Holistic Computers
- Crown Green Bowls
24 Hours Reserved
Price & Reserve
|01-07-2022||31-07-2022||£ 1 050|
|01-08-2022||31-08-2022||£ 1 176|
Get a Quote
- We Offer a FREE 24 Hour Hold to Reserve before you pay a deposit to secure Flights etc;
- Prices in £ Pounds Sterling;
- 7 days Minimum Booking;
- A completed booking form and 20% non-refundable deposit (+3% fee) is required to confirm a booking;
- Full payment of the rental balance is required at least 8 weeks prior to start of the rental period. If arrival is within 8 weeks then full amount is due now;
- Account Management Fee of £40 is added to the final invoice;
- Please Note - Electricity: Air Conditioners / Heating - you will receive € 50 euros credit for electricity per week. Excess electricity cost will be charged from the Security Deposit. Please use A/C units carefully and not with Doors / Windows open and do not leave on when out of the property. Excessive use of A/C is not only expensive but also bad for the environment.
- A refundable Security and Breakages deposit of £ 300 is required on arrival. This deposit is refunded after final inspection on departure.
- Excessive Cleaning & Electricity costs will be deducted from this Bond - ask for details;
- Check-in time after 3:00 pm and Check-out time is by 11:00 am;
- Please note that late checkout requests are based upon availability on the date of departure;
- Deposit Payments accepted by Debit & Credit Cards, Visa, MasterCard ;
- Balance Payment accepted by Bank Transfer ;
- All Deposits, Balance payments & Fees are non-refundable;
- Adequate Travel Insurance is highly recommended;