Car Hire Protection Reimbursement Insurance
Did you know that when you rent a car, if it is damaged or stolen you could be left paying the bill?
Many Сar Hire rental agreements do give an option for a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), or Excess Waiver, but usually, you will still be liable for the excess the rental company has to pay to their car insurance company, even if it’s not your fault, which could be more than £2,000….. And often buying this cover from the car hire company can be very expensive!
CDW Rental Reimbursement Protection Insurance For British & EU Residents Includes:
* €2,000 euros Excess Reimbursement Covers Accidental Damage to the vehicle during your rental period
(Does not include Tyres & Punctures and Under Vehicle Body Damage including exhaust damage due to off-road use)
* 3rd Party Cover Damage Protection in case of Road Traffic Accident
* Lost Key Protection up to a value of €100
* Personal Accident Injuries are not covered and you should have adequate Personal Travel Insurance Protection
* Personal Possessions are not covered and you should have adequate Personal Travel Insurance Protection
* Reimbursement Protection Insurance CDW: meaning if there is a problem you need to repair the damage or loss and you reclaim the amount via the UK claims department office. Full details available on request.
* Please Drive carefully and respect the car to reduce the chances of any issues and problems.
* Reimbursement Protection Insurance: meaning if there is a problem you need to repair the damage or loss and reclaim the amount via the UK claims department office. Average Pay-out is 7 to 10 working days.
Full details available on request.
Contact us at Simila Cyprus Pafos-Rent-a-Car for a quotation.